Israeli Palestinian Conflict 101
- What exactly is “the occupation”?
- Didn’t Ehud Barak offer the Palestinians almost everything they wanted at Camp David in 2000? Didn’t the Palestinians respond to that offer by launching this much more violent Intifada?
- Don’t we have to support Israel because it is surrounded by countries that want to destroy it?
- Isn’t Israel the only democracy in the Middle East, surrounded by dictatorships?
- But didn’t Arab countries kick a million Jews out of their countries after the 1948 war?
- I see people compare Israeli law to Apartheid, what’s the truth?
- I only hear about Palestinian terrorist or nationalist groups. Where is the Palestinian “voice for peace”?
- I also see people talk about Zionism being racism. But it’s also a liberation movement. I’m confused and uncomfortable.
- But I have heard that the Palestinians and other Arabs sided with the Nazis in World War II.
- I’ve heard that the Palestinians left Israel on their own or under order from Arab leaders in 1948. Is this so?
- I keep hearing about the Palestinian Right of Return. What is this about?
- How can I get involved?
Don’t see your question here? Go to the website and pose your own. Φ